Life Below Water
The UN’s SubGoals for life below water
- Reduce marine pollution
- Protect and restore ecosystems
- Reduce ocean acidification
- Sustainably farm fish
- Conserve coastal and marine areas
- End subsidies contributing to overfishing
- Increase the economic benefits from sustainable use of marine resources
- Increase scientific knowledge, research and technology for ocean health
- Support small scale fishers buy local and certified fish. You can support small-scale producers by shopping in local markets and shops.
- Implement and enforce international sea law
How you can help
Run a campaign on the effects of plastic use on the seas and oceans.
Never buy bottled water – boil, filter, chlorine, rainwater, do what you can.
Buy local and certified fish. You can support small-scale producers by shopping in local markets and shops.
Read more about how your purchase of a Life Below Water #TOGETHERBAND will directly help WWF and its vital workRead more