Life On Land
The UN’s SubGoals for life on land
- Conserve and restore terrestrial and freshwater ecosystems
- End deforestation and restore degraded forests
- Ensure conservation of mountain ecosystems
- Protect biodiversity and natural habitats
- Eliminate poaching and trafficking of protected species
- Prevent invasive alien species on land and in water ecosystem
- Integrate ecosystem and biodiversity in governmental planning
- Increase financial resources to conserve and sustainably use ecosystem and biodiversity finance
- Combat global poaching and trafficking
How you can help
Reduce your use of paper. Avoid printing and substitute it with electronic devices or carriers.
Clean your local parks and forests. Organise your own or join an existing clean-up event to sustain the ecosystem of your local green space.
Compost. Composting food scraps can reduce climate impact while also recycling nutrients.
Meet #TOGETHERBAND documentary maker Andrew Morgan the 'true cost' filmmaker on telling sustainability stori...Read more
8 extraordinary reasons we need to talk about... Life On Land While we’re losing ecosystems, we’re also gaining ...Read more