The UN’s SubGoals for reduced inequalities
- Promote universal social, economic and political inclusion
- Ensure equal opportunities and end discrimination
- Adopt fiscal and social policies that promote equality
- Improve regulation of global financial markets and institutions
- Enhance representation for developing countries in financial institutions
- Create responsible and well-managed migration policies
- Special and differential treatment for developing countries
How you can help
Raise your voice against any type of discrimination. Everyone is equal regardless of their gender, race, sexual orientation, social background and physical abilities.
Visit local shelters, orphanages or minority community centres and organise a conversation around the importance of their rights.
Support migrants and refugees in your communities. Volunteer in a local refugee camp. Gather or donate the appliances, food, clothes needed.